A downloadable fragmented text editor for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Opuscule is a minimalist writing and note taking application with a few twists.
Its main goal is to help you write the smaller parts of bigger documents quickly, in any order, with as little clutter as possible, but you can also use it as a simple note-taking or blogging tool.
Your notes can then be exported as HTML documents: browse them locally, share them online, or even link them together to build a static website. For more information, have a look at Opuscule's website, which is generated with Opuscule.
- Full keyboard controls
- Autosave on each keystroke
- Optional content categorization into "books"and "pages"
- Automatic backup after each page manipulation
- Readable and manually editable save files
- Export to raw text or Markdown
- Mini-website generation with HTML export
- HTML markup support
- Full screen / no distraction mode
- Color themes
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Opuscule 0.3.2: New HTML export and other improvementsApr 29, 2019
- Opuscule 0.3.1: Navigation panel and themesNov 25, 2018
- Opuscule 0.3: book and page reorderingOct 20, 2018
- Opuscule is out!Oct 08, 2018