Epilogue is a time tracking and logging tool for people who don't like time tracking.
- Fancy minimalistic user interface.
- Dead simple workflow: describe your activity, estimate how many hours it took, set your mood. Rinse and repeat.
- Twine-based application that can run locally or online in any modern browser (tested in Firefox and Beaker).
- Display your data as a detailed table or as a simple list, ready to be copied and pasted on your blog (yep, it's meant for devblogs).
- Work directly from the project's web page or with the Itch app for simple use.
- Duplicate the single HTML file and host it on your website or your hard disk for dedicated projects.
- Use autosave and manual saves in the Itch app or in your browser's local storage.
- Save your data to disk for backup or synchronization.
- Also available as a decentralised DAT archive on the P2P web.
More features will be added in the future, possibly including actual statistics, to-do lists and other delicacies.